A post for which no salary is paid by the employer is called Honorary.
A position in an office for which no salary is paid to the worker is called Honorary. A position held or given only as a tribute, without the responsibilities, duties or any privileges, and is completely unpaid is known as Honorary. A post in an office for which the worker receives no salary is an Honorary post. It is just a title or a position that is given or held as an honor . No Salary is paid against such position. At an honorary position a person serves without any pay. Honorary work is like a volunteer work for which no salary is paid.
- He holds Honorary degrees in management from different universities around the globe.
- In the USA some universities do not award Honorary degrees as a policy. These include Rice University, MIT, Stanford and Cornell Universities.
- After retirement he is still working for the university as an Honorary professor.
- My assistant was off the other day so I asked one of my students to be my Honorary assistant.
- Position for which no salary is paid by employer is called?
- An office for which no salary is paid is called?
- A position for which no salary is paid is called?
- A post for which no salary is paid is called?
- A post held without receiving salary is called?
- To hold a position without responsibility or authority is called Titular.
- Anything that exists in name only is called Nominal.
- Anything that serves as a symbol for something is called Symbolic.
How we spend the days of our lives
- Women spend 136 days in getting ready whereas men 46 days.
- Getting ready for a night out, girls spend 3,276 hours while the boys only spend 1,092 hours.
- An employee normally works 40 hours a week between the age of 20 and 65.
- Humans spend 3.66 years in eating, roughly 67 minutes a day. Humans consume around 35 tons of food in a lifetime.
- Women use up around 17 years of their lives in trying to lose weight. This means they are on one or more types of diet.
- People watch TV for approximately 82125 hours and use 17472 hours watching commercials in their lifetime.
- People spend 3 years in washing clothes.
- People spend one third of their life in sleep.
- An average married woman puts in 5 1/2 years in domestic work.
- A normal human being spends roughly ten thousand hours on the internet.
- We humans waste eight minutes per day (around 5 months in a life time) in moaning about different things.
- According to Readers’ Digest survey, average man consumes 3 thousand hours of his life in shaving.
- Many of us humans, spend 5 months in listening to the music at the same time as waiting to talk to a human in a call center.
- People who own a car, drive for almost 1600 days in their lifetime. The distance they cover in 1600 days is enough to make 3 complete journeys to the moon. People with or without car waste 1 ½ day per year in traffic jam.